I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty sure 90% of my family and friends have no clue what I’m talking about when it comes to digital scrapbooking. Sure, most of the time they know it involves a computer and they occasionally see the end result – but how exactly I get from A to B? Not so much.
Which makes this tricky this time of year when it comes to gift giving and list making.
So I thought I’d do a round up of some of my favorite things to give those perplexed gift-givers in your life a helping hand. Everything on this list is either something I own or something I wish I owned, so you know it’s good stuff.
- Totally Rad RabLab | Because editing photos should be a snap
- Black Rapid Rapid Strap | Because camera straps shouldn’t get in the way
- Photojojo iPhone lenses | Because you use your phone more than your DSLR
- Kelly Moore Camera Bag | Because you want to carry your DSLR in style
- Mobi EyeFi Card | Because uploading photos instantly is awesome
- Joby Gorillapod | Because you deserve to be in your photos too
- Seagate External Harddrive | Because you love all your digiscrap goodies
- Silhouette Cameo | Because hybrid scrapbooking is the way of the future
- Oh Snap! Print | Because your scrap space deserves to be pretty
- Instax Printer | Because instant mini prints are fun
- Persnickety Prints | Because your layouts deserve to be in an album
- Spyder 4 Express | Because what you see should match what you get
- AdoramaPix Gift Card | Because lay-flat photo books are awesome